Applicants must have a functional vehicle for regional travel.
Applicants must be able to pass a background check and a drug test.
Must have 3 years of experience installing telecom equipment within a central office/MSO/Data Center.
Be capable of performing the following work operations or job activities without supervision or direction:
- Addition or removal of Common Systems equipment hardware.
- Addition or removal of wiring and connections (on non-working equipment only).
- Lead verification/continuity testing.
- Analysis of job specifications and drawings.
- Provide work assignments to Skill Level 1 and 2 installers.
- Prepare a Method of Procedure (MOP).
- Resolve job specification and/or drawing problems.
- Mark/correct office record drawings.
- In-process and final quality inspections.
- Be capable of performing as the Installation Suppliers in-charge person on Common Systems jobs.